Learning the process of checking iporesult.cdsc.com.np IPO results is not tough if you get help from this article. If you are finding it hard to find the right website of the Nepal Stock Exchange, you are reading the right post for checking any iporesult.cdsc.com.np IPO result. You just need to keep a few things in mind like your BOID number and Company Name. We all know Mero Share is the product of CDSC.
Now before we move further let’s talk about where we can find our BOID. The answer is you have to find it in your Mero Share Account. Here is how you get or find your BOID before checking your IPO Result.
- Go To Mero Share CDSC login – meroshare.cdsc.com.np/#/login
- Enter your DP, Login ID, and Password.
- Click on My Detail Tab
- There you will find your 16 Digit BOID Number
After you got your BOID number with you there are three ways to check IPO results in 2022.
- Get IPO Result from iporesult.cdsc.com.np
- Check IPO Result from Respective Capital of Company
- IPO Result from Company website
- Mero Share IPO Results
Step by step process to check IPO results from iporesult.cdsc.com.np
Here is the process on how to check your IPO results from iporesult.cdsc.com.np including pictures.
- Follow the IPO result link iporesult.cdsc.com.np
- Select the company for which you are checking the results
- Enter the BOID Number which you have
- Enter Captcha to prove you are human
- Click on View Results
- You will get messages like congratulations you have been allotted or Sorry, not allotted for the entered BOID.
Step by step process to check IPO results from issuer capital
- Go to the website of issuing capital for IPO company
- Find the IPO | FPO Results TAB
- Select the Company
- Enter the BOID Number
- You will get the message pop out if allotted or not
How to check IPO results from the IPO Company Website
There are two ways when the company publishes the IPO results on their website one is they place the link to the IPO result section where you can enter your BOID and get results. Another is they upload the file of allotted BOID, and you have to look for yours.
You can also check IPO results from Mero Share
- Login to your Mero Share Account
- Click to My ASBA Tab
- There you will find the Application Report
- View your status Allotted or not
Now why I talked about this Mero Share IPO Result last because sometimes it gets delayed to come into your depository and in that case, you might not able to check it on the day of IPO Results.
Conclusion on iporesult.cdsc.com IPO result
We are providing you with the expected iporesult.cdsc.com IPO result name and details of all the listed companies in one place. Hope you understand how to find IPO Results Nepal and send us your query by mailing us or in the comment below. We will be happy to help you. One thing is that the whole movement of Stocks and IPO is under CDSC and is a depository and act as central body in Nepal.
Extra TIPS for IPO and FPO
Always see the news for upcoming IPOS and FPOS. Do not miss the IPO as it will somehow make chances that you get allotted and earn some money. Learn about the Company and then decide whether you hold for the long term or not. Get IPO updates with FaceNepal.Org and never miss the chance of earnings. Check Prospectus of IPO Company and company management and Net worth. EPS and Net Worth Per share, earning plan and projects etc.
Check Recent and Upcoming IPO in Nepal IPO and IPO Results
Balephi Hydropower Ipo Results
River falls Power Limited IPO and IPO Results
9 thoughts on “IPO Result 2022 | iporesult.cdsc.com.np | Mero Share”