Nepal is all set to host one of the biggest festive Maha Shivaratri 2022. It is expected that Nearly One Million Devotees of Mahadev will visit Nepal, especially in Pashupati Temple in Shivaratri 2022. The love for Mahadev and Shiva is huge in Nepal and there is no doubt about it.
One of the biggest attractions in Nepal especially is Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu. The temple has one of the unique four head Shiva Lingaa. IT is said and believed that Pashupati Nath is unique and there is no other Shiva linga in the world.
Where there is life there is death, likewise the start has the end and this universal law is unbreakable.
Shivaratri 2022 Date
The most awaited Shivaratri is on Tuesday, 1st March 2022, and Nepali date is 17th Falgun 2078. Last year Shivaratri Thursday, March 11, 2021
Jay Jay Shambhu Song For Shivaratri
Recently, Yadav Bhai official launched a song called jay Shambhu Nepali Song for Shivaratri. The Actor & Model Summer Puree who played Shiva role is really good.
Check out the song Jay Jay Sambhu for Shivratri from the embodied link below.
- New Nepali Modern Devotional Song, Jay Jay Shambhu on Official Channel -Yadav Bhai Official. 2022 Special Song for Shambhu Mahadeva.
- Lyrics & Dialogue: Ram Adhin Sambhaw
- Singer: Sanjip samrat
- Director: Binod Lal Yadav
- Asst Director: Yadav Bhai
- Producer: Yadav Bhai
- Dialogue vocal: Rajiv Shah
- Composer / Arranger: Rajiv Shah
- Choreographer: Brihsman Sunuwar
- Cinematographer: Sandeep Karki
- Asst Cinematographer: Sandesh Thapa, Sudarshan Mishra
- Recording Studio: Sur Sangeet Digital Recording Studio
- Makeup man: Rakesh Ranpal
- Design: Yadav Bhai
- Supported by ONLINE SAATHI
Shivaratri gets affected due to Covid for the last three years, This year as well we have to take care of the health and safety measures. Hope lord Shiva will take away this Covid from us and bless us with good health and harmony.
Are you excited about MahaShivaratri 2022, share your plans.
Nepal and Mahadeva
Nepal has separate fan base for lord Shiva or Mahadeva. Mahadev is loved by all here no matter what caste and creed you are. The love and devotion for Shiva is great and unique of its kind here. Nepal is culturally rich country apart from natural resources.
Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur, Chandragiri, Kalinchowk, and many more that represents Shiva in Many ways. there are various form of shiva. Similarly, Shiva has a various names and each form and names carry different aspect of life.